Tuesday, October 29, 2013

FACE READING. Miquel P. (3r ESO A)

Face: triangular
 Eyebrows: straight
 Eyes: oval
 Mouth: large, quite narrow
Nose: long, wide

I’m really intelligent because I have got triangular face and oval eyes.

I’ve got straight eyebrows and I think that I’m very active.

Although I have got one lip large and other narrow, I think that I’m more generous than mean.


I’m confident and curious because I’ve long and wide nose.





I think Johnny Deep is ambitious and determined because he’s got a square face.

He’s quite serious and intelligent because he has got heavy eyebrows and oval eyes.

He is incredibly sensitive because he has got a perfect round mouth.
His nose is long, he is curious. 








Rowan Atkinson has got round face and I think that he is friendly and sensitive.

He is very curious because he has got long nose and curved eyebrows.

He has got oval eyes and he is very intelligent.

Although Rowan has narrow mouth, I think that he is more generous than mean because he is a humorist actor.  








MIQUEL PIQUÉ
3r ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment