Monday, October 14, 2013

MY FIRST... Sandra G. (1r batx B)

THE FIRST DAY 

I SAW MY BROTHER


Hi! I’m going to talk about the day when I saw my brother for the first time.

It was 14th of March and I woke up at 8 o’clock. My mum wasn’t at home and my grandmother explained me that my parents were at the hospital, because last night my mum didn’t feel well and they come to the hospital for the doctor to attend her.

I didn’t understand it very well because I was 6 years old. I knew that I would have a little brother because the mother’s belly was very fat in the last months, but at that moment I didn’t think of it.

I went to school and I completely forgot the matter. I stayed in the playground and I heard my name at reception. The girl told me that my parents would come to school and they would take me to hospital, because from that moment, I had a new little brother.

My dad and I arrived at the hospital and we ran through the corridors to reach to mum’s room. We entered quickly and I saw a little thing in a crib next to my mother, it was my brother! My mum smiled and took my hand. She said: “I introduce you to Alex”.

It is a moment that I’ll never forget because I never felt so much emotion at any time of my life. I know that I won’t have another brother or sister but I feel well also.

At the moment, my brother and I have a lot of differences but I love him and he loves me although sometimes we don’t show it.



Sandra Garbí

1 BTX B

No comments:

Post a Comment