Monday, October 14, 2013

MY FIRST ... Andrea M. (1r batx B)




My first day of sport: during my childhood I was practicing different sports, but the most that I liked was the athletics.

One of the most influences was my father because he had practiced this sport and now in these days he continues it. While my dad was running I saw him and I was fascinated about it and as of that one moment I decided that I would practice it too.

I have never forgotten the first day that I went to the athletic track, I was eight years old. This day I was absolutely terrified! It was a hot, summer day and it was shining a bright sun.

I arrived at the athletics track at six o’clock. Everyone was waiting in the stand to start everything. All the children were anxious to begin the activity, but I wasn’t sure that liked it, because the other boys and girls knew each other but I didn’t know anyone.

Then, the monitors called us and we went there. First, we began for the presentation and after we started the activity. Afterwards, the trainers explained us a game, "the handkerchief" this game consist of: there are two teams, and in each team, the players are distributed one number, if the monitor is calling your number you run very, very, very fast and take the handkerchief before your opponent.

When the monitors called my number I ran very fast but I fell down, some children were laughing but I didn’t cry! After the boys and girls came to me and they asked if I was okay and if I had done wrong.
In the end, I went to my house really happy because I had made new friends.


Andrea Martín
1r batx B


No comments:

Post a Comment