Sunday, October 20, 2013

MY WORST PET PEEVES. Paula S. (2n batx A)

PET PEEVES
I had a lot of pet peeves in my life, like the other people in the world. But the two things that I hate most of the other pet peeves are: pigeons and pass down the scaffolding.

The first one, I think that arrives at a phobia because I hate pigeons a lot. And that, in Spain is a problem because all the cities have a lot of pigeons. In m view, these disgusting animals are like rats but with wings. If I had to try rats or pigeons I would choose the first one because they couldn’t make their necessities on top of you. Because if pigeons in their normal state are repulsive animals, imagine when one of them makes poo on you, it will be disgusting and I can corroborate that.

The second one, passing down the scaffolding when one flat is in construction is more a mania. I couldn’t pass down because I always think that if I pass, the scaffolding would demolish and I’d stay down all the runes. For that reason, when I see one scaffolding I dodge that. Sometimes in very difficult to dodge but for me, it doesn’t matter: I watch the road and if cars don’t pass, I pass to the road to the final of the scaffolding and I walk for the street another time. It could be rare, but I don’t support that.


These are my worst pet peeves but I have other like: when you’re in one exam and our pen becomes out of ink or when you’re walking to the street and you step on poo of one dog… And more!

PAULA SOBRINO
2n batx A

No comments:

Post a Comment