Tuesday, October 29, 2013

FACE READING POL S. (3r ESO A)

FACE READING

POL SANUY:
Face: triangular
Eyebrows: quite thin
Eyes: round, quite wide apart
Nose: short
Mouth: quite narrow


That boy in the picture is me. You can read some aspects about me by my face. 

I am a very intelligent boy who can be not very confident sometimes.

 I always make good marks but I really trust in my friends, so I’m not agree with my face is saying.

 I am a very happy person and I am usually really innocent and cheerful like I said. 

For my face I am quite mean but I don’t think so. I am very tolerant and patient boy.




BRAT PITT:


He’s a very ambitious man and also really determined. 

Sometimes he can be not confident as much I am. He is a man who can be very intelligent and also tolerant.

 He looks like a cheerful person and also very sensitive.




NICOLE KIDMAN:

She is a very pretty woman, and now we are going to see some aspects by her face.

 She seems a very intelligent person, because she has triangular face. 

She also can be very curious and not very confident. She’s usually really torelant. 

Sometimes she can be shy, but also she is quite mean.








POL SANUY VÁZQUEZ
3r ESO A









No comments:

Post a Comment