Thursday, October 24, 2013

FACE READING. Elias L (3r ESO C)



ELIAS LABRADOR

This is my description:

I’m ambitious and determined because my face is quite square. My eyebrows are really heavy, so I’m serious. They are also curved, so I can be curious, but I think that I’m not very curious. My eyes are quite oval and wide apart, so I’m intelligent and tolerant. I think that it is true. I’m confident because my nose is wide and cheerful because it is also a bit short. Finally, my mouth is really large, so I’m generous.




LIONEL MESSI

This is the description of Lionel Messi:

He is quite intelligent because his face is triangular. His eyebrows are thin, so he is not very confident, and straight, so he is very active. I think that this is true. Messi is also innocent and intolerant because his eyes are really round and close together, but, in my opinion, he is not very innocent and intolerant. His nose is wide and short, so he is confident and cheerful and his mouth is narrow, so he is a bit mean.


RAFA NADAL

This is the description of Rafa Nadal:
His face is really square, so he is ambitious and determined. He is incredibly serious and active because his eyebrows are heavy and straight. In my opinion this is true. His eyes are oval, so he is intelligent, and wide apart, so he is a bit tolerant. His nose is small and long, so he is shy and curious, but I think that this isn’t true. Finally, Nadal is very generous because his mouth is large.





ELIAS LABRADOR
3r ESO C

No comments:

Post a Comment