Tuesday, October 15, 2013

MY FIRST... Anna M. (1r batx B)

MY FIRST COMPOSITION OF ENGLISH.

10 years ago I wrote my first composition in English. 

Since I was only 5 years old, I didn’t really know how to write in English, but I tried my best and wrote about the pet that I would like to have. I think that the teacher gave me a 7 and she was very happy because I achieved one of the best marks of the class.


I spent two hours thinking what I could write about, and then my mum to me. She told me that she would by a dog and I wrote about pets.

The teacher liked my essay and made me read it in front of the whole class. Although I couldn’t read in English I tried…but eventually the teacher had to read it buy herself.

Since then I have learned a bit to write and read in English, the results are positive.

ANNA MORENO
1r batx B


No comments:

Post a Comment