Friday, October 18, 2013

MY WORST PET PEEVES. Mariona E. (2n batx B)


MY PET PEEVES

To begin with, having pet peeves is a normal thing for everybody. A pet peeve is something that annoys you, something you can’t deal with. There are a lot of them and they can be very weird. In my case, I have two principal ones.

Firstly, I don’t know if It’s actually a pet peeve because maybe it’s closer to a fear but it really annoys me so I consider one of them. That’s scorpions. When I hear the word scorpion I feel sick and I throw up. I get goosebumps and my face turns white. Furthermore, their appearance is so creepy and viscous and it reminds me a bad experience with a film I had when I was a child.

Secondly, I think another pet peeve I have is when people have to turn the pages of the books and lick the corner. I don’t like the touch because I always think that I will hurt myself and bleed when I turn the pages. Moreover, it is so disgusting because I have the feeling that it will make a viscous dough of paper in my mouth. It is so weird, I recognize it, but that’s because when I was a little girl I used to eat paper and since that moment, I haven’t forgotten that taste.

On the other hand, I have another pet peeve quite annoying. It irritates me when people scratch the blackboard, a plate, a balloon or something that produce such a terrifying noise. It reminds me a creepy spirit yelling in a haunted house. This action makes me skiver and I have to cover my ears, I can’t deal with it!






To sum up, everyone has its own pet peeves and they can develop with the time. There are a lot of them because the list is endless and everyday can appear a new one. What is sure is that pet peeves will never disappear while we are humans!

MARIONA ESTRUGA
2n batx B

No comments:

Post a Comment