Wednesday, October 9, 2013

DESCRIBING PEOPLE. Miquel P. (3r ESO A)


In this picture you can see my family.

There are my parents. I’m the boy that has a glass case on his hands. I’m a blonde boy with blue eyes. I’m not much tall. I’m an unhealthy guy because I’m always sick, but I’m very active and I like to do all sports. I’m the youngest member of the family.

My sister is between my mother and my grandmother. She is called Penny. She has only one year more than me. She is also blonde like me but she has brown eyes. She is the most talkative person in the family but she is very clever.

My mother, Edna, is on the right side of the picture. She has got straight brown hair and black eyes. She is a good mum and she helps me and Penny when we had a problem. She is mad about TV series and she is watching TV almost all time. She is interested in sewing and she has a lot of needles and threads.

My father, Harry, is the strongest man on our family. He is on the top of the picture. He has got brown hair and green eyes. He is a nice dad and he is generous because he gives me money to buy some candies. He is a quiet man and he is mad about photos. On our excursions he takes lots of photos.

Jenny, my grandmother is between Penny and me. She has got white hair and brown eyes. She has got glasses.  She is a very funny woman and an excellent cooker. She does the best pizzas in the world. She is married with Luke. Luke is next to my dad and is my grandfather. He is the oldest of the family. He is taller than my dad. He has got grey hair and blue eyes like me but my eyes are better because I’m younger than him. When he was young he was the journalist   of “The New York Times”. He is very good at languages.

That’s all of my family. For me it is not only my family… it is my perfect family.

Miquel Piqué
3R ESO “A”

No comments:

Post a Comment