Wednesday, October 9, 2013

DESCRIBING PEOPLE Lourdes G. (3r ESO A)

This photo is about this summer at the celebrations of my town Santa  Eulalia del Campo. This image contains memories about the summer.

In the photo there appear my best friends Sara, Carmen, Andrea and Raquel.

I would start talking about Sara; She’s a very smiling person and too kind. She has got a green square shawl and a dark blue sweatshirt. She’s a very pretty girl. Sara is taller than Carmen. Sara is the most sportive girl in the group.

Second person I describe you is Carmen (the other girl next to me). She has got curly brown hair and on it a very useless sunglasses. She’s the most fantastic  girl and friend that I meet. She’s more talkative than Sara. And she is 15 years old. Carmen is older than me.

The third person that I told about you is Andrea ( the girl behind Carmen). She’s the luckiest girl in the group. In this scene she has got a green hat that it’s the rarest  hat that I see. She and Sara are the oldest girls in the group. They are 16.

The fourth girl that I describe is my cousin Raquel. She’s shorter than me. She’s wearing a purple jacket. She’s the youngest girl in the photo and the politest person in the group.

The last person that I describe is me. I’m wearing a blue sweatshirt. I’m wearing original sunglasses on my head. I have got straight brown hair. I’m the most friendly person in the group.

Carmen and I are the most talkative and the craziest girls in the town. This is why all town knows about us.

My friends are in my sincere opinion the most amazing, special and incredible girls that I met in my life.

LOURDES GUILLÉN
3r ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment