Monday, October 7, 2013

MOVE Elisa P. (1r batx A)

MOVE – STA TRAVEL AUSTRALIA

Travelling is the most amazing thing in the world and we can see it clearly in the video that I have chosen (it has been a difficult choice because all the videos are very nice). 

When we travel we discover new places, new cultures, we taste different food, we get nice memories, and we take pictures…  Every single place is special.

The guy of the video walks through the most important cities in the world and shows us magic places of every city. I like it so much because Barcelona appears more than once and that’s great. I’m sure that all the viewers of the video, that are already more than one million, have enjoyed it as I did, because I have read the comments below of the video and there are many people that describe it as awesome.

I love the slogan too: “I want to move, to know, to travel”. In my opinion, everybody should learn to travel because, there are people that have visited incredible cities and they haven’t enjoyed enough their stay.

At last, I have to say that watching this advertisement has made me remember all the trips that I have done with my family and all the good memories that I have from them. Travelling is one of my hobbies because the world has a lot of fabulous places and it is the only thing you pay that makes you richer.  My next stop? The United States!


Elisa Pérez Medina
1r Batxillerat “A”

No comments:

Post a Comment