Thursday, October 24, 2013

FACE READING. Sebastian G. (3r ESO C)



Sebastián González:


I’m really ambitious and determined because I have a square face. I’m incredibly active and a bit serious because I have really straight and quite heavy eyebrows. I’m incredibly intelligent because I have very oval eyes. I ‘m some curious because I have an incredibly long nose, and I’m very generous because I have a large mouth.



Cristiano Ronaldo:

He’s incredibly ambitious and very determined, because he has a really square face. He’s really active and serious because he has very straight and a bit heavy eyebrows. He isn’t very innocent and tolerant because he has an incredibly oval eyes, I suppose he’s intelligent. He’s curious and not very shy because he has a incredibly long nose, and he‘s generous because he has a really large mouth.




Gareth Bale:


He’s very ambitious and determined because he has an incredibly square face. He’s not very curious and confident, he’s incredibly active because he has a straight eyebrows. He’s very clever but he isn’t very tolerant because he has a really oval eyes. He’s incredibly cheerful because he has a really short nose, and he‘s very mean because he has a narrow mouth.  



SEBASTIAN GONZÁLEZ
3r ESO C

No comments:

Post a Comment