Wednesday, October 16, 2013

MY WORST PET PEEVES. Héctor d. C. (2n batx B)

MY PET PEEVES

Pet peeves are some repetitive actions or situations that get on your nerves, and when you speak to other people you realise that you are not the only one who gets bothered by them.
One of my worst pet peeves is when I’m sleeping and a mosquito comes, wakes me up, and I need to cover myself entirely because I do not want to be bitten by it, even if it means dying of hot. Another thing is when I’m about to do my homework and I’m going to get my books and then I open the bag and I see that the books are not there because I have left them at school, so I have to phone or e-mail my classmates and ask them to send me pictures of the book.
I also get very angry when I’m going to a party without knowing the exact address and then I realise that my phone battery is getting low and I won’t be able to get in touch with any of my friends and ask for directions. It’s also annoying when I’ve meant to send a text message to my best friend and I realise that by mistake that message has been sent to my mum.  
Another frustrating situation that happens to me is when I am suffering from insomnia and I can’t fall sleep until 6 am and I know that I have to get up to go to school at 7:30 am and also when I get up and I realise that I have homework or an exam I didn’t remember about, so I am unprepared for school. I also hate it when I am late for school and it’s impossible for me to use the toilet first because my sister has been taking a long shower or she is putting on a make up for at least twenty minutes. Another unpleasant situation is when I’m ill and I have runny nose and I’m running out of tissues especially in public places. 
These are my worst pet peeves. However I must admit that every day I come across more and more annoying and bothering situations, so I’m sure that soon this list will get much longer.


Hèctor de Celis
2n batx B

No comments:

Post a Comment