Tuesday, October 15, 2013

MY FIRST ... Paula P. (1r batx A)

MY FIRST EXAM

I remember the first time I made a serious exam. I was 6 years old and it was about history. I felt too anxious a lot of hours ago but then I was sure with myself because it was easy.

The exam was about an only theme, the first unit of the history book. I prepared the exam one or more than one week ago because I wanted to go sure to the exam. The first day I studied, I remember I started after I had played a match of basketball and I was so tired.

All the week I was studying every day and every moment I could. Every night after the dinner my mum asked me about the theme and it was a form to study too.

When the day arrived, the same morning I reviewed the theme very good. While the teacher was dealing us the exam my hand was shaking too. I remember the first activity consisted of saying if the sentences were true or false. Then I had to make definitions and answer questions. Finally I made an activity which I had to complete the spaces. When I was doing the exam the teacher shouted because a boy was copying.

Finally, the qualification of the exam was excellent, it was more or less, around a 9. My parents were pleased with me and after this exam I study a lot for every exam I have to do. 


Paula Prado
1r Batx. A

No comments:

Post a Comment