Monday, October 28, 2013

FACE READING. Joan O. (3r ESO C)

FACE READING

Face: long
Eyebrows: heavy and straight 
Eyes: oval and close together
Nose: small and long
Mouth: large

Joan Oller

I have got a long face so I am practical and sensitive, and this is true. My eyebrows are heavy straight and black. This supposes that I’m serious and active. But I am not really serious. Maybe a little bit with people that I don’t know. The true part is that I am very active. 

I have fantastic eyes. They are oval and close together. In the paper of the face reading says that I am intelligent and intolerant. I am really intelligent but I am not intolerant. I like to know other ideas and opinions. 

I have got a small and long nose and I am incredibly curious. I am not very shy because I am interested to meet other people. My mouth is quiet large but I am not absolutely generous.

Face: square
Eyebrows: not very heavy and straight
Eyes: oval and close together
Nose: wide and long
Mouth: narrow

Rafael Nadal

He has got a square face so he is determinate and ambitious because he wants to be the best tennis player in the world. His eyebrows are not very heavy but they are straight. This supposes that he is serious and active. I think so because he always is playing tennis. With this thing we can confirm that he is incredibly active.

 His eyes are nearly close. They are oval and close together. I don’t know if he is intelligent or not but I think he is quiet intolerant. 

He has got a wide and long nose and the face reading says that he is confident and curios but I don’t think so. He is not mean because he makes a lot of charitable donations to poor people. He is a very generous person.


Face: long and a bit triangular
Eyebrows: heavy and quiet curve
Eyes: round and wide apart
Nose: wide and short
Mouth: large

Daniel Navarro

He has got a long and a bit triangular face so he is practical, sensible and intelligent. I agree with this sentence. His eyebrows are heavy and quiet curve. This supposes that he is serious and curious. I think so because he doesn’t smile so much.

His eyes are round and wide apart. He is not innocent because with Barça he travels a lot to play basketball matches. But I think he is tolerant. 

He has got a wide and short nose and the face reading says that he is confident and cheerful but I don’t think so. He has got a large mouth. He is generous because he gives a lot of money to poor people.



JOAN OLLER CORBELLA
3r ESO C

No comments:

Post a Comment