Saturday, October 5, 2013

LEARN. Maria B. (1r batx B)

LEARN

That’s such an incredible video for a travel agency! It’s a really good commercial that inspired me to try new things.
It reminds me about how much I love travelling around the world and discovering different ways of life. I really enjoy living for some days as the people where I go do, because that’s how you learn about their habits, their typical meals or the places they usually go on their free time.
It also made me think about the cultures you see when you visit other countries. I don’t mind trying new activities that I have probably never done before; because that’s, for me, the point of travelling, trying things you’d never do in your city, and that’s what the video says to me.
Travelling is the only way to get really good experiences and stories that you can tell once you’re back from your trip. You always meet new people, so enjoy what you’re seeing and doing on that moment even if you’re not as comfortable as you are at home.
While travelling you never stop learning from everything, from people you’d never imagine like little children. It’s not just relaxing and sightseeing, travelling can sometimes change your point of view. It gives you patience and tolerance.
You don’t have to follow a routine, you can go with no map, you can wake up every day in a different city or a different village or you can be curious and find out some new ideas for yourself. You can do whatever you want when you’re travelling. 
I have always wanted to go to some incredible places, which I see in commercials or TV programs, and I hope one day I’ll visit those places with a backpack and a camera.



María Bayona Visiedo

1r BATX B

No comments:

Post a Comment