Monday, October 28, 2013

FACE READING. Lourdes G. (3r ESO A)

FACE READING


LOURDES GUILLÉN

FACE:  Squared
EYEBROWS: curved
EYES: round and quite oval
NOSE: curious
MOUTH: narrow

Analysis: I’m a very ambitious and determined girl and  I can be really curious I think this is true. My nose is a bit curious too. I’m a little bit narrow this I think that is false because I’m generous many times.  Also I am intelligent but quite innocent.



 AMY WINEHOUSE

FACE: round and quite long
EYEBROWS: thin
EYES: oval
NOSE: CURIOUS
MOUTH: large

Analysis: She’s sometimes friendly and sensitive but also she’s sensible. Amy is not very confident but she’s very intelligent and also incredibly generous. She’s a bit curious.


EDD SHEERAN

FACE: triangular
EYEBROWS: straight
EYES: oval
NOSE: long
MOUTH: large


Analysis: He’s very intelligent but sometimes he could be ambitious. He’s also a very active boy but not very confident. Edd is intelligent and curious  and is incredibly generous.


LOURDES GUILLEN
3r ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment