Monday, October 5, 2015

MY BUCKET LIST Joan O.

MY BUCKET LIST

I have a lot of ideas in my mind about what I want to do before dying. The problem is that maybe I haven’t got enough time to complete all of them. So now I’m going to choose 3 of them. For me these are the most important targets. These ones will bring me a big pleasure if someday I can complete them.

I have to advice you that some goals are a bit rare, strange or odd. Maybe the perfect word to describe them is: “peculiar”.

The first that I want to complete is to experiment 0 gravity. This is the first one because; if I try it when I’m 30 years old, it won’t be the same. This means that I want to try it not many years later from now. A good age could be 20 years old car it will be funny to play in a 0 gravity place with friends. I think it will be a fantastic experience with friends… Drinking floating water, running in the air, playing hide-and-seek…

After this one, my objective will be to go to a music festival.  But not any music festival, no. It has to be Tomorrowland or Barcelona Beach Festival. I think is easier to go to BBF because is in the city where I live. Tomorrowland is in Belgium and it’s further. But it is fifty thousand times more spectacular. The best thing that could happen is that I could meet the singers Axwell/\Ingrosso. They are my favourite ones. Their music is incredibly amazing!

The final one is the most peculiar. Is very difficult for me to explain it but I’m going to try it:


In football there are different ways to play: You can play “tiki-taka” (doing a lot of good passes); “counter-attack” (when one team cross the football field very fast taking advantage of the defensive disorganization); “aerial power” (playing taking advantage of their taller stature)… Knowing that, there’s a tactic called “jogo bonito”. Brazilian players use it very often. The best players using this style of game are: Neymar, Ronaldinho and Cristiano Ronaldo. 

It mostly consists in dribbling the defender using high skill movements and, if it’s possible, putting the rival in an embarrassing situation. So my goal is to learn the maximum number of these skill movements. Nowadays, I have already learnt a lot of them but I want to be better and try new movements. I will be very excited because they are very difficult to realise. When you finish the learning, and you can use them in a football match, it gives you a very satisfactory sensation.

You can see it in this link!  "Jogo Bonito"


JOAN OLLER
1 BATX B

No comments:

Post a Comment