Wednesday, October 28, 2015

I RECOMMEND ... Ana S. (3r ESO A)

‘THE VAMPIRE DIARIES’

I really like watching American series in English, it’s one of my favorite hobbies, and also I can improve my English. Last year, I watched ‘Pretty Little Liars’ and ‘Gossip Girl’, and I really liked them. Two weeks ago I started another series called ‘The Vampire Diaries’, and I’m in the 3rd season! That’s the best series I’ve seen, and I hope it will never finish.

This dramatic and romantic series is about a girl called Elena Gilbert (Nina Dobrev) that lives in Mystic Falls, Virginia, a city with many supernatural beings like vampires, witches and werewolves. Elena lost her parents in a car accident. She is living with her brother Jeremy (Steven R. Mc Queen) and her aunt Jenna (Sara Canning). Elena falls in love with Stephan Salvatore (Paul Wesley) a mysterious, new student, who is a vampire. Stephan has an older brother called Damon Salvatore (Ian Somerhalder), but they don’t get on well. Later on, Stephan is controlled by an original vampire called Klaus (Joseph Morgan), and he loses his humanity. Elena and Damon are trying to recuperate Stephan, and finally Damon falls in love with Elena. I must continue watching the series to explain you more!


I would like to recommend you this series because when I started watching it, I couldn’t stop, and my parents are going to forbid it to me. It’s an enjoyable, spectacular and original story, and you can learn many things about ‘vampires’. It is a mixture between love and action. I love it!

ANA SALUDES
3r ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment