Saturday, October 17, 2015

MY WORST PET PEEVES. Marina P. (2n BATX B)

MY WORST PET-PEEVES

To begin with this composition, I want to say I have no idea what to write about because I don’t know which are my pet-peeves, but I have thought a lot and I ‘m going to explain some of them.

My first one is when I am walking down the street and my jeans are going down a little because they go great. And I have to put them well because I can endure it. Sometimes my father said me I have to put a belt but I never put it, so I’m always pulling up my pants.

My second one is I cannot arrive late when I meet with someone. I have always be some minutes before. I don’t like people that don’t arrive at the time. Such as for me is not a problem to wait people, but sometimes I hate it, but I don’t want people have to wait me.

Another one is I can’t go out my home if I don’t look at my hair before. If I have the hair so crazy, I make a ponytail or something. I hate when my hair is so ugly, seriously I hate it.

I hate when my socks are seen with some sneakers. For me is a problem I cannot stand; so I always buy socks with a special form that they cannot be see it.

Before going to school I have always to check if I have everything I need in my school bag. The pen-peeve is that I have to review it more than one time.

Well these are some of my pet-peeves. I believe people can think that they so rare, but for me they are a problem, because I hate them!

Marina Poza
2n BATX B

No comments:

Post a Comment