Monday, October 12, 2015

EXTREME QUESTIONS INTERVIEW. Meritxell D. (2n BATX B)

Extreme interview


Every day it is more common that in a job interview the person that does the interview asks questions a little more unusual. He does this to know you a bit more. They will learn what you think, your hobbies, your speed in answering questions that you are not used to answering. It is way to make you talk about more personal issues, about other things.

Here there are a few examples:

I: What superpower would you prefer to have?
M: I've always dreamed of having superpowers. But I do not know which is my favorite one… Maybe is being the smartest person in the world. I am not sure.

I: What object would you take if you had to go to a desert island?
M: This question is very difficult to answer because I only have to decide one thing… But I think the object I would take is something that transforms my urine into water. Water is an essential thing to survive.

I: Say 5 different kinds of Coca-Cola
M: There are a lot of different types of Coke. I know that in others countries there are different flavors. In Spain there are: Coca-Cola Light, Coca-Cola Zero, Coca-Cola without caffeine, normal Coca-Cola and Coca-Cola Zero without caffeine.

I: Do you like pizza?
M: Yes, it is lovely.



Meritxell Domènech
2n BATX B

No comments:

Post a Comment