Saturday, October 24, 2015

EL COLLELL 2015. Georgina C. (1 BATX B)

EL  COLLELL

We went to Banyolas on 14th of October. I sat with Rebeca in the bus. We arrived at the Collell more or less when we had to lunch. We had to do 3 groups and each group had to do the same activities but in different order. The first activity that my group and I did was going with bike but we had a bad time and we carried raincoats because was rainning a lot. All the days we had a break to play football or basket or football or the ping-pong. My very friend Manel Abad is a little bit clumsy and he twisted his ankle and I helped him all the trip. This day we did a night game that os called the flags game.

The second day in the morning we did laser tag. I thought that had been better because some of the weapons didn’t work very well, but was very good. More lately we drove a quats and my group and I could have a lot of opportunities to drive it. I drove 5 times the first one with Celia, the second one with Rebeca, the other with Alex, later with Ignacio and finally with the brother of Rebeca, Victor. Later in the afternoon we did an especial activity, a route of orientation. This time we did different groups that were of 8 people (Celia, Ana, Pol, Alex, Guillem, Xavi and I). I liked a lot but we had to pass on some parts that were mud and these things. We were the 3rd group and we finished the first and we had a snack. In the night we went to the disco and we danced all together.

The third day we went to the zip in to the woods and I didn’t like it a lot because I love these things and for me these types of zips that we did was very easy for me. Later we did a dynamic activity that is like psychology. Oriol that is the name of the monitor of these both activities asked us a lot of questions and we had to answers yes, no or I don’t know but with a important persons in my life that some of them were in my group like Alex, Rebeca, Celia,  Miquel and Pol. This activity made us confidence and you saw what answered your friends and were very impressive. Although I cried a lot I gave a lot of sentimental hugs and I liked a lot the activity and our monitor told us that he had to finish the questions because if he continued we could end even worse.

Georgina Campoy Vidal

1r BATX B

No comments:

Post a Comment