Saturday, October 17, 2015

MY WORST PET PEEVES David A. (2n BATX B)

MY WORST PET PEEVE

As far as I know, I’m a really calm person, so there’re few things that make me angry or even furious, nevertheless, there’s one thing that bothers me a lot, people walking on the bike path.

Actually, I’m a cyclist, I love cycling, it’s my way to disconnect to the real world and go to David’s one, notwithstanding, there’s such a big problem: people who think that the bike path is theirs. Fortunately, when I want to go training I go to Collserola Mountains the stretch I have to pedal before reaching to the mountain is too short, however, in this stretch there are people that complain of cyclist travelling on the sidewalk even having a bike path. I can’t take this, I feel very frustrated when someone tells me that or even insults me because I’m not doing anything wrong. I respect pedestrians, and if there’s a crosswalk, I stop and I step off the bike if is necessary, although, not all the people understand this.

I’d like to conclude by saying, that in this world, there’re all kinds of people and it’s not worth it to get furious because of someone that maybe has had a bad day or is having a bad time.



David Almécija
2n BATX B

No comments:

Post a Comment