Wednesday, October 7, 2015

EXTREME QUESTIONS INTERVIEW. Paula F. (2n BATX B)

EXTREME INTERVIEW

Interviewer: Today I’m going to interview Paula. Paula, if you had to choose a superpower, which one would you choose?

Paula: I would choose the superpower of being able to control the time. If I was able to control it I would never be late because I would stop the time when I needed extra minutes. I could go back in time and relive the happiest moments in my life but trying not to change anything. I’m not sure if I would go to the future because I don’t really know if I want to know how my life will be. I want it to be surprise.

Interviewer: If you were stranded on a desert island and you would have to choose people of 5 professions, who would you choose?

Paula: First, I would definitely choose a doctor to keep me healthy and to heal me if I got hurt. I would choose a builder/architect so he/she could make a shelter with materials we could find in the island to live in. I would also choose a farmer and a chef so they could grow and cook some food. And the last person I would choose would be a tailor to have some clothes to wear.

Interviewer: Name three uses for a stapler, without the staples.
Paula:  1. You can use it as a self defence weapon because if you throw it strongly at a person you can hurt him.
             2. You can put it on top of a pile of paper to
                prevent it from flying away.
             3. It’s very useful to use it as a fake phone.

Interviewer: If you were a dessert, what sort would you be?

Paula: If I were a dessert, I would be a cupcake because I would be cute and delicious. I would be able to have as many toppings as I want and I would have the flavour I would choose. It would be really difficult not to eat myself!

Paula Fornieles Valenzuela

2n BATX B

No comments:

Post a Comment