Monday, October 5, 2015

MY BUCKET LIST. Patricia F. (1r BATX B)

My Bucket List

There are a lot of things I would love to do in my life. But there are some things that are essential to me, and I can’t die without doing them.

First of all, I love travelling, meeting new people of other cultures and visiting different places, so one of my big dreams is going to the USA. I don’t care if it’s for a few days or for years, but I need to go there. I’m obsessed with that place and I really like American people, so I can learn a lot more there. I want to study biochemistry or biomedicine, so I’m almost sure I’ll have to go to places like that, where these things are more developed. I have to admit that I also want to go there, because the year is very cold there and I love winter and hail days.  After going to the USA, I would go to Australia, especially to visit Queensland. I think it’s very beautiful, lovely, and when I see photos of there, I fall in love with them. In addition, this year my uncle is going to move in there, so maybe I use it as an excuse to go there.

My second preference is to meet one of my idols, Miley Cyrus. I’ve gone to her concert here in Barcelona, and I didn’t have the chance to meet her, so it’d be one of the best days of my life if I met her. I’ve known her since I was 7 and I really admire her.

I practice roller skating since I was 6 years old, and I really like it. There’re two girls which I admire, Elena Radionova and Yúlia Lipnítskaya. They are 16, so they are so young, but what they do with their skates is magic. They are two really great ice skaters, and I would really like going to Russia, so I can see them in person, instead of a computer screen.

The last thing I want, is a good future. I’m gonna work a lot to get good marks so I can study what I really want. I’d love to work in a laboratory, where I’d research and work with cells. The only thing I can do now is to study, so I’m going to do my best this year and I’ll try to get what I really deserve and what I really want.




                                                                                                         Patricia Fernández
                                                                                                    1r Batx “B”


No comments:

Post a Comment