Saturday, October 24, 2015

EL COLLELL 2015 Ruben G. (1 BATX B)

EL COLELL

Last week we went to El Colell, a place situated in La Garrotxa, and we stayed there for two nights, in an old house. I slept in a room with Albert, the room was ok, and the food too.

We made three different groups to do the activities, with the teachers that were there controlling us. We climbed trees with a rope, and I enjoyed a lot, but it was raining, and people started to go quickly because we were so vet.

Another day, we went to the forest, and we had a compass, and we should arrive at the end the fastest possible.

We enjoyed a lot this activity because it was interesting and useful. We went cycling, and my bike was wrong, and I had to stay there for a long time, but finally, we arrived at a lake that was beautiful, and some people of the group swam there. 

In our free time we played ping-pong and more activities like badminton, and it was interesting because we didn’t play it normally.

We enjoyed a lot playing with laser guns, in two different teams, it was great, but I wasn’t really good with it and I lost a lot of times!

For me, it was a good journey, and I enjoyed a lot with my friends, playing things that are difficult to practice like quads or laser guns.

RUBÉN GASQUE
1R BATX B


No comments:

Post a Comment