Tuesday, October 20, 2015

A FRIGHTENING EXPERIENCE. Guillem P. (1r BATX A)

SOMETHING STRANGE THAT HAPPENED TO ME

Since it passed, I laugh when I remember it. I still see the protagonist of my story. He is very old but he is very funny. When I see him I am not scared or surprised because I’m used to him but first time it was so strange to see him...

That day, I was having lunch in a restaurant with a friend to celebrate the final of the school course. I remember that we were so full of food… therefore it was a great lunch. We went out for a spin. We walked a lot. We arrived at the contiguous street of mine and I noticed something strange.  My friend and I were talking about our sports. I was talking about the football and all the teams of my league because I was so excited: we won the league! And he was talking about athletics. He said that it was a bad year because he competed with other participants that were very old and bigger than him.

 In summary, we were talking when something happened.  I noticed something that was licking my leg. I shivered throughout the body and I jumped two or three meters forward. My friend asked me what was happening and I only said: “turn around”. There was a big silhouette behind him. When my friend was turning around we hear one girl’s voice that was saying the silhouette to stop. We could not believe our eyes. It was an enormous pig. The animal ran in my direction and he hit me. In the corner of the street, there appeared a girl running. She seemed very concerned. She came to us. When she arrived to us I was getting up. She said:” Rodolfo, what are you doing? I told you not to move.” In that moment we understood all. The enormous pig was her pet. I looked better and I saw that I knew the girl, she was my neighbour and we were friends. I remembered that she said that was going to buy a pig but I thought that she was joking. It was not a joke. We talked a lot and we discovered a lot of things in common apart from being neighbours. We laughed.

It was so surprising but nevertheless we passed a great time. I think my friend is still now shocked. After the surprise he said that in the moment he saw the animal he only wanted to run. We finally arrived at my home, he was shocked and I was with a bump.    




Guillem Piqueras Andrés

1r BATX A 

No comments:

Post a Comment