Monday, October 12, 2015

MY WORST PET PEEVES Gerard F. (2n BATX A)

MY WORST PET PEEVES

When you told us to do this composition I thought it would be really easy for me to write it, because Aida and my sister always tell me that I have many peeves. But then I realized that what they think that are peeves, for me are common things so I had to ask to them what they considered that annoys me a lot. Afterwards they told me some peeves I brightened my mind and started thinking some other things. I consider that peeves have a really close relation with superstitions.

Firstly, I will talk about some peeves in sport. I always bring two bottles to my basketball matches one full of water and the other one full of Aquarius they’re always these two types of drinks because if it were only Aquarius I wouldn’t stop drinking it so I need water to calm down my desire to drink that energetic drink and I always put them at the start of the bench in order not to lose them. In addition with basketball, when the half of the game comes to its end, I always do a sprint because it gets me the feeling that my body is ready and I also use it to activate myself to the game to be focused. To end with basketball peeves or superstitions, whatever, I always release my Aquarius the night before the game just to make sure the drink is correct.

To continue, I will be talking about peeves that I have in my daily life. When I am going to bed I always, always, always make sure the gas from the worktop in the kitchen is closed and everything is correct because I have the idea that I will die drowned because of gas inhalation, and if when I am in bed and I’m not sure if I have done it or not, I wake up and I check that everything is closed. One of my worst peeves that I am nowadays changing thanks to someone is having everything under control I can’t stand improvisation I am used to planning everything I do and I know I should change this way of being because life needs improvisation too.

Finally, I would say something that more than a peeve is something that annoys me a lot, it is people who when they’re with me in the street they start shouting or doing movements that attract the attention of other people, because I always try to discrete that makes me feel really embarrassed.


Gerard Ferreiro

No comments:

Post a Comment