Wednesday, October 28, 2015

I RECOMMEND ... Laia M. (3r ESO B)

HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS (PART II)

Last weekend I watched with my family the film “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Part II)”. It’s the last one of Harry Potter’s collection and it’s based on the famous J.K. Rowling books. Now I’m going to explain you the main idea of this film and why I recommend it, because I like it very much.

Harry Potter is the main character of the story. His parents died when he was a baby, so he lives with his uncle, aunt and cousin in the summer. During the year he studies in Hogwarts, because he has an important mission: he must find all the horrocrux and destroy them if he wants to kill Lord Voldemort.

Harry and his friends, Ron and Hermione, destroyed one horrocrux in Gringotts. After that, they discovered that one horrocrux is inside Hogwarts, but the castle is directed by Severius Snape and it’s full of Death Eaters. When Lord Voldemort knows that Harry is about to kill him, he starts the final battle. Harry is in a race against time if he wants to kill his best enemy or he is going to die in the attempt.

I recommend this film, because it’s very original and it has spectacular special effects. Sometimes it’s a bit terrifying, but this is necessary if the main characters have to pass lots of different adventures. I also like it because it’s a non-predictable film, so you never know what’s going to happen next. This is advantageous to make the film more and more interesting.


I had a good time watching this film and I hope that you also enjoy it.




LAIA MARTÍ
3r ESO B

No comments:

Post a Comment