Friday, October 23, 2015

EL COLLELL 2015 Patrícia F. (1r BATX B)

THREE-DAY TRIP

Last week, the group of 1st Batxillerat went to Girona, to do some work and have fun all together. We left on Wednesday and we arrived in Barcelona on Friday. I had a lot of fun there with all my colleagues.


On Wednesday, we left at 8:15 and we arrived there at 12:30. When we got there we first saw a big building that reminded me of a church. It had a high climbing wall and a lot of cars were parked. We got into the building and there was a little square with ping-pong tables, benches and a little room with games. We went to the dining room, where we had lunch, and after that, we split the course into three groups. I was in group 2, so at the afternoon we did a route by bike. It rained a lot and we were cold and drenched, but we had a lot of fun, especially when we saw a group of sheeps in the middle of the road. At 19:00 we went to our rooms to have a shower, we had dinner and we went to bed.

The next day was funnier. Our teachers woke us up at 8:00 and we were very tired, but we had to go to have breakfast. After breakfast, we went with our groups to do one activity. My group and I went to the mountain, when we played laser-tag in the forest, and when we finished, we went to a place full of car wheels, where we used a quad for the first time in our lives. I had a lot of fun driving a quad, and we took a lot of photos. After lunch, we went to a room where our teachers explained us some useful things about our research work. When we finished, we went to the forest to play a game, where we had to guide ourselves with a compass. It was easy at first, but then we had to climb a wall with mud and then we had to cross a lake. We were two hours doing the activity and when we finished we went to the house and we relaxed there. Then we had dinner and it was our last night there, so at 23:00 we went to a big room with a little stage, music and lights. We danced in there like if it was a disco.


Our last day there was amazing but sad. We went to a place with a lot of zip-lines, when we had to wear a harness and doing different levels. I was very excited because I love climbing with a harness and zip-lines. There were some difficult levels, but we all managed it so well. After zip-lines, we made a group game, when our instructor asked us questions about our personal life, and we had to answer them. We went to have lunch, we put out things in the bus, and we went to Barcelona. I was very tired and I think most of us fell asleep in the bus. When I arrived at school I had to stay there for the school sport’s presentation, so when I got home at 20:30 I saw my bed and I went to sleep.





Patricia Fernández
1r Batx “B”

No comments:

Post a Comment