Monday, October 12, 2015

EXTREME QUESTIONS INTERVIEW Marina P. (2n BATX B)

EXTREME INTERVIEW

Enric: Which famous people would you like to be your parents?
Marina: Sincerely, I have no idea who I can choose. But If I have to choose one mother and one father, I believe that they could be Beyoncé and Ian Somerhalder. Beyoncé because is a very good singer and I like her songs, her songs are so special and are different from each other. Ian Somerhalder because is an actor in “The Vampire Diaries” and this is a series I like to watch because It is about vampires and it has a lot of intrigue. Ian is a very good actor and he is so handsome.

Enric: How would you like to die?
Marina: Well, right now, I cannot imagine how I’m going to die! I think I prefer to die at the moment than not be suffering until my time to die come. When a person dies by drowning is horrible, because he or she notes how the water is entering in his body, for me this is horrifying. I like better to die with a gunshot, because you die at the moment.

Enric: Which water animal would you like to be? Why?
Marina: I would like to be a dolphin, because they are intelligent and they are mammals. I love the way they jump, is so pretty to see it. And they make a strange noise but I like it too. I like to see them swimming, they are so beautiful animals. They can be funny too, because when I was younger I went to the zoo to see them and they did funny things with balls.

Enric: Explain how to do a salad.
Marina: First, I have to say salad is my favourite food, so I know perfectly how to make it. To make it you need a bowl and then the different ingredients. The ingredients can be: lettuce, tomato, onion, carrot, olives, some nuts, cheese, oil, salt and vinegar. You have to wash the lettuce, the tomato and the carrot, after that you cut it all. Peal the onion and cut it too. And then cut the cheese into small cubes. Put all the ingredients in the bowl with some nuts too. You have to put salt, oil and vinegar, and mixed all together. And you will have your perfect salad!

MARINA POZA
2n BATX B


No comments:

Post a Comment