Saturday, October 10, 2015

EXTREME QUESTIONS INTERVIEW. Ignasi M. (2n BATX A)

-Today we are interviewing Ignasi Martínez, who is applying for a job in Google, so good morning Ignasi, how are you?
-Fine thanks.

-The first question we want to ask you is that if you were a biscuit, what sort would you be?
-Well, I'd like to be an orange and chocolate biscuit, because I believe that it's a great combination of flavors and I really love them.

-For sure, they're delicious. Our second question is whether you are like garden gnomes or not, would you trust on a garden gnome?
-I don't have anything against garden gnomes, in fact, I love the TV advert where you see a pair of gnomes saying that the WC smells really bad. But if I had to trust in a garden gnome first he would have to gain my reliance on him.

-I hate garden gnomes, I can't believe you like them...Third question Mr. Martínez, if you were stranded on a desert and you had to choose people of five professions to come with you, who would you chose?
-My priority would be eating, so I'd would like to have a chef and a hunter on my team, then, imagining that my life could be in danger I would like to have a police agent and a doctor beside me, and finally, just for entertaining myself, I would take a guide, to guide me home as soon as possible.

-And finally, could you name three Lady Gaga songs, what do you think about her?
-Bad Romance, Brown Eyes and Paparazzi, I used to like Lady Gaga, because of her extravagance and her video clips, she was amazing, now it looks like she is quite calmed down, she has even found a boyfriend and I think she is going to get married soon.

-Thanks for your time Ignasi, we will call you when we decide which candidate is the best for the job. See you!



Ignasi Martínez
2n BATX A

No comments:

Post a Comment