Thursday, October 15, 2015

MY WORST PET PEEVES Meritxell D. (2n BATX B)

My worst pet-peeves

Pet peeves are things that bother us or things that people cannot stand, it can be something that other people do and we dislike intensely.

For example, I always need to chew gum and when I do not have a gum I can get nervous. Besides, I chew at least two at the same time. Also, I cannot tolerate when people make noise while they are eating. I think this is very rude when you eat with other person, you must have good manners. If you want to be rude, do it when you are alone. Other pet-peeves I cannot stand are when someone touches me with his or her foot. My friends know this and they do this to make me suffer. I think people’s feet have many microbes and if I get touched by them maybe I will have a disease later. I also hate when my mother ordered things in my room. They are my objects, it is my room and it is my personal space. I would understand it if my room was a mess but is not the case.

I'm sure I have many more peeves but now I do not remember. Therefore I explain peeves of people that I know for showing that everyone has peeves. 

For example my sister has a lot of peeves but I would highlight their obsession for order.
It is an exaggerated thing. I think does the most stupid things in the world. Before putting the dishes in the dishwasher she cleans the dishes in the sink. My father has a habit of getting too early to everywhere he goes. One thing is to be punctual and another to get there too soon. And finally, my brother has a habit of believing that he is always right.

We all have our quirks and we have to accept both our own and those of others.


Meritxell Domènech
2n BATX B

No comments:

Post a Comment