Saturday, October 3, 2015

A FUNNY MOMENT IN HOLIDAYS. Thaís C. (3r ESO B)

The truth is that I haven't had a very good holidays, but my funniest moment was…


A BIRTHDAY PARTY IN THE SWIMMING POOL


On 9 of September, I went to a birthday party in the Sant Andreu swimming pool, we stayed there from eleven a.m till two p.m.

We celebrated the birthday of a primary school mate, Alba Artero, we studyied in the same school we were children but now she is studying in Monlau school, we were fifteen girls.

We swam, played, sang and danced ... we had a great time, and we gave to her gifts!! About half past one in the midday we ate some chips, sandwiches…, we ate almost all the food!!!




And we laughed so much when we were talking about the lifeguard, because I always say he looks like Mario Casas, and then all of us begun to shout his name very loudly, and the moment was very very funny!!






We left the swimming pool, we went to Alba’s house, and we stayed there all the afternoon listening music, talking and playing, and we took some photos!!




I left her house at 4 p.m., because I had to train at 5 p.m. But I had a great time and it was a day to remember!!


THAÍS CASTELLÓ LORENZO
3r ESO B

No comments:

Post a Comment