Sunday, October 11, 2015

MY BUCKET LIST. Lourdes G. (1r BATX A)

THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE

In this writing I’m going to about my bucket list. There are a lot of things I would like to do before I die so I’m going to explain you some plans for my future life.

First of all, I would like to travel around the world because I’m an adventurous girl who has a lot of curiosity about knowing each culture specially the ones that aren’t common. I would also do some travels flying in a hot-air balloon that it’s another point of my bucket list. Another thing important is to learn a new language so I would learn an original and practical language like Chinese or German.

In addition, there are other interesting projects in my list like volunteering or helping someone in need. These projects are so important for me to accomplish them because I love helping people in bad situations and this kind of actions make me feel happy with myself.

I also want to live a good experience with my father for example living in another place out of Barcelona for one year or more. In contrast, my list also includes one of my passions: animals. I would like to have a dog of the West Highland Terrier race. Obviously we couldn’t finish this paragraph without talking about the idea of falling in love with someone. I’m not as romantic as other girls but I would go to see the Northern lights with this boy to celebrate our wedding.

On the other hand I would like to go on a Buddhism temple and there I would reach one on my dreams: writing and then publishing my own book. In this poems book I could express my free soul without the pressure of the society. Fortunately, I’m not obsessed with money so my bucket list is about plans to remember in the future not of things that I would buy for myself.

I would love to get a tattoo of an anchor with five birds that will represent my essential values and moreover, I will get another tattoo but this one would be in common with my father but I think that this fact isn’t so realistic because my father is not a fan of this art. Although my last thing of the list it would be to fight for a cause that I believe in.

To sum up, this bucket list contains some wishes for the future like travelling, learning and doing as fantastic things as my life could let me do.

LOURDES GUILLÉN
1r BATX A


No comments:

Post a Comment