Saturday, October 17, 2015

MY WORST PET PEEVES Marc d.H. (2n BATX A)

My worst pet peeves

Not many years ago I was happy, I was VERY happy. The sun rose up to the sky every day, the rainbow had colours and everyone lived in peace and harmony. That happiness ended when one day, when I woke up, I opened the phone as I normally do. I was happily looking at Facebook (Does Facebook still exist?) when suddenly I saw a photo of a girl putting a kind of ''duck face''. I didn't give too much importance of this fact the truth, but when that day I saw two more photos like the other, I began to suspect ... I didn't know it, but that day had just begun the biggest and deadliest epidemic that has ever existed on the earth's: The Duck Face. I don't hate people who hang photos on internet with duck face, don't distort my words, I only think it should be illegal, and talking about illegal and evil things...

Alex DeLarge, Hannibal Lecter, Michael Corleone... Everyone thinks that these people were really bad boys, but in my humble opinion are just adorable little babies in comparison with the monster that put the first name to fans of a group of actual ''music''. Currently all fans of a band must have a name, if they haven't one, they aren't happy with their lives. Some examples could be: Beliebers, directioners, gemeliers... And I stop naming fan names cause I think I'm going to barf if I follow...

Finally, at the top of my pet peeves it would be the people who make a lot of noise in the cinema. Into this kind of evil people we would find the classic boy that brings his bag of nuts from home. The problem is that he doesn't only bring nuts, the problem is that with the purchase of the nuts, the supermarket gave him a megaphone so, with it, everyone who will try to hear the film will listen an earthquake that occurs in his mouth.


Marc de Haro
2n BATX A

No comments:

Post a Comment