Wednesday, October 14, 2015

MY WORST PET PEEVES Arnau T. (2n BATX B)

My worst pet peeves

I have a lot of pet peeves, a lot of things put me very nervous or simply I don't understand why they exist or happen, so now I'm going to write down some of them but there are a lot more and I will be capable to write a trilogy of books about my peeves. But let's start.

The first thing is a tool that is supposed to be used to take honey from wherever is packed and put it into something you want to eat. I hate this infernal thing because everyone has it at home and NO ONE USES IT (and almost anybody knows how to use it correctly), if I want honey I use a spoon which is more practical.

The second thing that makes me want to watch the world burn are the impossible to open packages. I become mad when I buy a calculator and I can't use it because it's impossible for me to open. The only thing that goes through my mind is the wish of having a huge pliers and break it in a half.

And now the summum of the incoherence; the pacifist fly swatter, I really can't express in words how dumb I feel when there's a fly or a mosquito in my room and I spray the fly swatter and does nothing. I think that this is more toxic for me that for the insect because I've never seen a freaking fly dying to this.


And my last pet peeve shown in this composition will be...my Microsoft Word!!! It's super frustrating because it's the only in the world that hasn't got the corrector and changes my text. I swear that all the "I" are in capital letters so if they aren't, it's a word mistake and I can't do anything, so please don't consider it.

Arnau Tortosa
2n Batx "B"

No comments:

Post a Comment