Sunday, October 11, 2015

MY BUCKET LIST Èric F. (1r BATX A)

THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO DO BEFORE I DIE

I am a very ambitious guy who always wants to experience new things. There are some which I would for sure do if someday I had the opportunity. Therefore, I am going to explain future plans which hopefully will come true.

To begin with, I would like to be a highly rich man so as to carry out everything I expect to accomplish. The richer you are, the happier you are. I do not pay attention to people constantly saying having a big amount of money may somehow harm ourselves. I find it obvious to have far more possibilities to make all your dreams come true if you are wealthy. That is why, this is the first thing I would wish for.

Secondly, I would like to practise some extreme sports such as skydiving or rafting. These are activities which really thrill me. It means pushing yourself beyond the limits, so I see it as something fairly motivating. Imagine being in the sky and all the wind coming sharply to you whereas you just feel free to take on the whole world. I think it might be a unique sensation.

Furthermore, I would like to meet people whom I admire. And as I am a big fan of my football teams, it would be great to spend some time with the best players and having the chance of taking photos with all of them. Moreover, I am really into series as well, so talking with some of my favourite actors would be really awesome.
What is more, even though it sounds a bit egocentric, it would be good to watch either a film or a documentary about me. That would signify that I would have achieved something big. Then, I would be extremely proud of my life. Nevertheless, I am so nowadays without being recorded .

To sum up, not only would I die for doing everything explained, but also for doing even more things. However, what is most important for me is to have around the best people possible. There is nothing like being surrounded  by the best friends and family. That is what doesn’t have a price.




ERIC FORTES MOREL

1ST BATX “A”

No comments:

Post a Comment