Thursday, October 29, 2015

I RECOMMEND ... Paula A. (3r ESO A)

RED BRACELETS


I recommended you, because it is a story that talks about superation of cancer, anorexic and more on teenagers. It's very entertaining and original. Sometimes I cried. There are 5 boys and one girl, in this group everyone represents something. The leader, the handsome, the intelligent, the essential, the co leader and the girl. It isn't predictable, you don-t know what's going to happening. I like it because is realistic, the teenagers of the series have the same problems that in real life.

It's call ''red bracelets'' because the leader gave one red bracelet to everyone of the group. He had the bracelets because the doctors put him before every operation. One of them died but I'm not going to tell you who. I memorized the lyrics of every song that sounds in any chapter, I really like it.


The writer of the series is a very famous writer and actor that had cancer, He only had a 3% of possibilities to survive, He's Albert Espinosa. The original series is in Catalan, but today it's translated to a lot of languages.



PAULA ANDURELL FIGUERAS
3r ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment