Saturday, October 17, 2015

MY WORST PET PEEVES. Paula F. (2n BATX B)

MY WORST PET-PEEVES

Don’t you hate it when you are walking in the street and you accidentally step on a dog poo? If this really annoys you, then you have a pet-peeve.

My first pet-peeve is when you have a new bracelet that every time you put a t-shirt or a jacket on, gets hooked on. It gets caught even in my hair! It really pisses me off!
When the cleaning lady changes the place of my stuff also drives me crazy. I can never find any of the things I left on the top of my desk, she always puts them in a drawer or somewhere they are not supposed to be.
I can’t stand people who occupy the whole pavement walking slowly so I can’t get in front of them. I have to wait until they go a different way from mine.

It gets on my nerves when I hit my elbow by accident. My forearm starts to vibrate and it’s a really annoying sensation.
Everybody has pet-peeves. It would be very strange not to have any. I also have more but those are the ones that most drive me up the wall.

Paula Fornieles Valenzuela

2n BATX B

No comments:

Post a Comment