Saturday, October 3, 2015

A FUNNY MOMENT IN SUMMER Marcos A. (3r ESO B)

My best moment in my holidays was the day of my sister's birth.

I will never forget it because it was the day before September exams (4th September 2014). 

The day before, I was playing with my friend and my father's girlfriend went to hospital for pregnancy revision, and there rang my mobile phone, it was my father, he told me that she was dilating, and I went to my mother’s house.

The next day I got up at seven o’clock and I sent a message to my father “Has my sister been born?” and my father sent to my “Yes, just an hour ago!. That morning my grandmother brought me and my brother to hospital.

In hospital I heard that my sister had low weight and she was in incubator.
I went to hospital the next two days until my father's girlfriend went home. 

My sister could come home with family.



MARCOS ANTEQUERA
3r ESO B

No comments:

Post a Comment