Thursday, October 29, 2015

I RECOMMEND ... Júlia C. (3r ESO A)

 – INSIDE OUT


If you don’t know which film you want to see, I would recommend you “INSIDE OUT”. I know it is an animation film, but we can learn a lot with it. An advantage is that this film is suitable for all the audiences.

The main characters are: Disgust, Fear, Joy, Sadness, Anger and Riley. The film is set in the mind of Riley Andersen.


Ø  Synopsis

Riley had to leave Minnesota to settle in San Francisco because of her father’s work. She tries to get used to her new life, guided by her emotions. In the Cerebral Quarter (Riley’s mind control centre), the emotions advise Riley in her life every day. However, Sadness and Joy get angry for a memory and they are expelled from the Cerebral Quarter by accident. Sadness and Joy will explore Riley’s mind to save her from chaos, while Anger, Fear and Disgust are submerged in a discord. Anger makes Riley to steal her mother’s credit card and take a bus to return to Minnesota, while Joy and Sadness, after many adventures, come back to the Cerebral Quarter to get everything back as it was before.

Ø  Reviews

A lot of people around the world have seen Inside Out, and most of them think that it is a fantastic film for all the audiences and it makes you to think about your emotions and her value (adults).

Ø  Personal opinion

When I went to the cinema and watched Inside Out, I thought: it will be a boring animation film for me, but when the film ended, my opinion was different: this film can teach you about the life and the emotions, it is hilarious and entertaining. When I looked around me I heard some people saying the same as me. Some people said that it was spectacular and original.
This is the reason for recommending you Inside Out.

Júlia Canadell
3r ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment