Friday, October 9, 2015

MY BUCKET LIST Àlex M. (1r BATX A)

Things to do before I die

First of all I want to introduce this composition. The things that I’m going to mention next are probably the most common ones and because of that I’m not going to explain too much them.

One of the things that I always wanted to have since I was young is a family. It sounds really stereotypical but is the one that is the most important for me. It’s probably the most important because is the most realistic one, but the idea of having a wife or girlfriend if we don’t marry, with one or two children to teach and educate them as I was, makes me feel good and I’m really looking for it. Of course I don’t want to get it now because there are a lot of things to do with my ages that having a family.

Another thing I want to do before I die is studying. Yes it sounds really strange but since I was young I always changed the idea of what I wanted to be. There is something that I’ve never changed; it is the idea of being like my father. My father has always been a reference point for me. As all of us I want to be like him but being myself. My father has always worked hard to achieve the things that he wanted. When he was young he was living in Santa Coloma so the life was a bit hard. After finishing COU he went to the “Selectivitat” where he scored a ten in the Math exam. He studied in the Universitat of Barcelona and he always got a studentship to pay the studies. He passed the university being the second best of his promotion. He started to work on Arthur Andersen as a scholar but later on he moved to laCaixa where he started to go up until he achieve his actual work. After that little description of my father I think that you can understand why he is my reference point. Going back to the main theme, I want to study ADE and Psychology specializing on Neuropsychology. The psychological part comes from my mother who is also another big fighter. My mother is the only girl in a family where the sexism was really hard. She studied business administration but she left because she didn’t like it. After that she started to work on the Sabadell bank. Later on she got pregnant of my so she stopped work but she continued when I got born. When my sister and I were really young she started to study psychology in the UOC. She studied every night and finally she graduate with honours. She started to work on a centre but kept studying and doing some courses. Finally she specialized on Sexology and Couple therapy. Nowadays she has a full diary of patients and a very important status on the Psychological world.  I also want to be a military, an airplane pilot, and fireman.

The third thing I want to do before I die is going to USA to watch a NFL match of my favourite team: Seattle Seahawks. I want to meet them and if I can go to watch one Super Bowl because it’s one of the most incredible shows in the world.

I love rap for different reasons; it was there in my worst moment, it’s not as industrialized as the other types of music, you can always find some good songs of different themes. I’m talking about it because I want to go to a concert of my favourite rappers. This one I’m probably going to do before Christmas, so I think is the less important there.

One of the things that I want to do is change the politic of our country. Probably I’m going to study “ADE with Law” so I think I can be prepared to do it. There are a lot of things that I want to change since I was a child. Before I continue I want to say that I’m a bit extreme so I don’t want you to scare. I always wanted to change the way that we vote, I mean I don’t consider that the vote of all of us has the same score. I cannot assume that a vote of someone who didn’t study and don’t know how to compare and analyse the information has the same score of someone who has studied, read and travelled all of his/her life. Obviously another thing to change is our politicians. We all know that the old ones had stolen everything they could, even Parliament pens ;) . The last thing I want to change is the economical one. It’s not fair that Catalunya or País Vasco have to pay more taxes than Extremadura or Andalucia to keep their relaxing life, because the GNP (Gross National Product) of them is not the same obviously.

The last thing I want to do is being a professional American football player and trying to go to compete to the NFL. This year there is a Spanish player playing there so it’s not impossible. I always want to be the best at everything. When I was young I achieved that I trusted myself too much and I didn’t progress so it’s not my preference to be the best, it’s just a way to motivate myself to be better.
Oh! I think I was forgetting the most creative one. I love poesy so I want to write my own book with my own poems or maybe some rap songs. I’m always reading poetry and listening rap so this part of creativity is really developed on me I think.

I know that after the composition these things are not as common as I told before but I think they are better than stereotypic ones.



Alex Mondéjar Segovia  
1r BATX B

No comments:

Post a Comment