Wednesday, October 14, 2015

MY WORST PET PEEVES. Ignasi M. (2n BATX A)

My worst pet peeves

I had never been asked about pet peeves, I didn't even know what they were, but now I realize that a lot of things that bother me are called pet peeves.

Like that sound every time you type a letter on your mobile phone, I can't believe how some people has it on and even like that sound, another sound or noise that bothers me are crying children, the neighbor above me has a little baby who sometimes starts crying while I'm trying to sleep, so probably my dear neighbor called Lluc hates me.

There are also two pet peeves that are usually related in my life, when I'm late and I take my earphones and they are tangled, and once I've finally untangled them and I'm on the street I just find slow people walking like zombies that even look at you like if you were a strange stressed human that should walk like them and spend 5 minutes to get through the crosswalk.

Finally, my last and biggest pet peeve are wobbly tables, their only function is to provide a stable surface for objects, so how in the world can't they succeed with just one task?!


Ignasi Martínez

No comments:

Post a Comment