Thursday, October 1, 2015

EXTREME QUESTIONS INTERVIEW Anna M. (2n BATX B)

EXTREME INTERVIEW

Then, you could read an extreme interview to Anna Marsal for the job of nursery in “Hospital de la Vall d’Hebron”.  So we will start:

Interv: Hello Anna! How are you?
Anna: Fine thanks.

Interv: Well we are going to start with the questions of the interview; are you ready?
Anna: Yes, of course!

Interv: How many books are there n the school “JMJ” approximately?
Anna: Oh my God! This is difficult to guess, but… I think that in this school there would be about 700.000 books.

Interv: Ok, next question. What would you prefer to be, a fish or a spider? And why?
Anna: I hate spiders so completely a fish! And there is another reason too; I love water 
and swimming, and I want to be free in the water swimming all time.

Interv: It sounds good.  Does life fascinate you?
Anna: Yes!!!! I love living every day and I want to take advantage of this present. I think you only have one life and you have to be fascinate with it and live every moment al 100%.

Interv: In your opinion, what colour is Friday? Why?
Anna: Friday for me is colour pink. Because it is the last day and pink is a happy colour and it encourages me.

Interv: Thank you so much, we will tell you something in ten days.

Anna: Ok, perfect. Thanks!


ANNA MARSAL
2n BATX B

No comments:

Post a Comment