Thursday, October 29, 2015

I RECOMMEND ... Alma M. (3r ESO A)

THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA


One of my favourite movies is the "The Phantom of the opera". It is a very cool romantic film. Me and my best friend love tis movie. My mother thinks we're too obsessed and we exagerate too much.

I recommend this film because it's super great and i love the songs, especially "Music song of the night" and my favourite scene is when Erik lets Raul marries cristine. It's very beautiful because Cristine kisses twice Erik. The Erik's hideaway is a beautifully decorated place and very original. I wish I live there too someday.

The firts time I saw the movie was three years ago in summer in Blanes. It was dark and I saw it with my best friend and my sister. That was the best summer of my life. Since that day I've seen that movie 30 times or a little bit more. Every time I saw this movie I cry in the end.

ALMA MONTESINOS
3r ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment