Monday, October 19, 2015

A FRIGHTENING EXPERIENCE Montse E. (1r BATX B)

MY FRIGHTENING EXPERIENCE

I would like to start by saying that I have never had a really frightening experience but if I have to choose one, the most terrifying is this one.

It was during the summer holydays. We were in Greece, in an island called Santorini. It was a really nice place. All the houses were white and all the roofs were blue. One day we decided to go to the small bay because it was very hot. The water was really clear and I was able to see the fishes, the rocks everything from the sand outside the water.

I decided to do some snorkel so I took my goggles and my flippers and I went to the water. I saw a lot of fishes, an octopus and a lot of oysters. After a long time I decided to go back to the sand because I was tired but when I looked back I saw that the coast was too far away. At that moment I was scared but I started to swim as fast as I could. When I arrived at the shore I didn’t see my parents and I was becoming really nervous.

When I started to calm down I realized that it I was in a different inlet so I started to think that maybe my parents were in another one so I started to walk because the coves were very close one  from each other. I was walking for fifteen minutes but I finally found my parents.

When I arrived at the towel they didn’t even realize that I had been like two hours in the water because they had been sleeping all the time.

MONTSE ESTELLERS
1r BATX B

No comments:

Post a Comment