Thursday, October 29, 2015

I RECOMMEND ... Anna F. ( 3 ESO A)

PRETTY LITTLE LIARS

My favourite series is “Pretty little Liars”. It started on the 28th June 2010. The main actresses are Troian Bellisario ,Ashley Benson,Tyler Blackburn,Holly Marie Combs and Lucy Hale.There are 6 seasons of 25 episodes in each one.It’s a series that is usually watched by teenagers.


It is about four teenagers who lived In the small, mysterious village of Rosewood: Aria Montgomery, Spencer Hastings, Emily Fields and Hanna Marin, who at the beginning were very different  but then they became best friends and their leader was Alison DiLaurentis who, despite her popularity and beauty, was also the most manipulative and cruel girl  known in all the town. When Alison mysteriously disappeared from Rosewood, the girls quitted their friendship . With just an year after the disappearance of Alison, the girls  went back to be friends after the discovery of the corpse of Alison and because of some messages and threats sent by a sinister anonymous identity, known simply as 'A'.

I think that is an entertaining,original and terrifying series. When I was watching it I felt very scared.From my point of view it was the most scary series that I have seen in my life.In my opinion the producers should do a new season because the story is so successful and you can’t stop watching it.

I love it !

ANNA FLORES
3r ESO A



No comments:

Post a Comment