Friday, October 9, 2015

MY BUCKET LIST Guillem P. (1r BATX A)

4 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE DYING


Well, I want to do a lot of things, and I hope that life will give me all that I want, but as you said I must choose 4 things and here is my selection:

-Seeing the aurora borealis with the love of my life;
-Meeting Gianluigi Buffon;
-Walking on a bridge in the middle of Iguazu;
-Driving a good car to high velocity.

First, I want to explain why I want to come to the northern polar to see the aurora borealis and why someone so special. I want to go because I think that is an unique opportunity in life to discover it and with a special girl because I think that the best of the life must be shared and it’s so special because it’s shared.

Secondly, I want to meet my idol who’s Gianluigi Buffon, Italian goalkeeper of the Juventus that is my referent since I was very little. Sincerely, I don’t know why I like him so much but I think that he has been one of the best in the history of football. My dream is meeting him and talking to him about his life and his experiences.

Thirdly, since when I was doing a work for school and I discovered the Iguazu waterfalls, I want to go there. I think that all the wonders of the world should be an obligate visit before dying but this one of my favorite. I like the beauty of it but so I love the bravery of the nature at its best. Also visit the bridge that is above one of the biggest waterfalls in the world I want to lose myself around it and feel the nature.

Fourthly, one of my dreams is driving a good car to high velocity. I consider that it must not be explained because it’s a simple idea but I always wanted to be into a car as a Ferrari and take the steering wheel, drive and feel the horsepower of it in myself. I prefer to drive it in an infinite road of USA but as it is illegal, the other option is drive it in a circuit.

To end my bucket list I want to do a reflexing about why I have chosen these dreams to my list and not other’s.  In the life must be balance between emotions and experiences. We must live as if it was the last day of our life but we must difference among it and not worrying about whom are around us. We must combine love and adventure.




Guillem Piqueras Andrés

1r BATX A

No comments:

Post a Comment