Wednesday, October 7, 2015

EXTREME QUESTIONS INTERVIEW. Brittany W. (2n BATX A)

Extreme Interview questions

How would you like to die?
I would like to die peacefully with causing to much pain. I would not like terminally ill. If I had a choice I would prefer to be in the comfort if my own home with my family around me.

How many times do you smile  a day?
I think I smile quite a lot during the day I would not be able to put a number on it though because I usually smile when I'm shy and also when when I am extremely happy.

what colour do you usually wear?
I love to wear baby blue because it is one of my favourite colours. It is also a peaceful calm colour but is not boring like black or other dark colours.

What do you prefer, meat or fish?
I prefer fish though I do eat a lot of meat. I live to eat cod,  salmon or makeral.

What do you prefer, Spanish or Catalan and why?

I prefer Spanish because I find it easier to understand as it does not contain lots of accents. It is also more common around the world whereas Catalan is only spoken in Catalunya. I think Catalan is very nice language bit I personally think for anyone wanting to live in Spain it would be more beneficial to learn Spanish. 

BRITTANY WINDVOGEL
2n BATX A

No comments:

Post a Comment